Journal Club "Everything but dc - from superconducting coplanar GHz resonators to noise measurements below 4K"
In winter term 2019/20, this journal club does not take place.
Unless otherwise announced, we meet each friday, 12:30st, in the LS Weiss seminar room 8.1.09.
Potential topics include
- nanotube nanomechanics
- microwave resonators, reflectometry, hybrid quantum dot structures
- optomechanics, hybrid cavity qed experiments
- noise in mesoscopic systems
- finite frequency response of materials
- time-domain control / measurement
To see the schedule, please follow